Thursday, July 15, 2010

Surfing, Sex Wax, and the Jesus Lizard

April 23, 1996

Ok So I havent written in over a month WOW! Ok I have a lot to say. Me and Jack broke up about a month ago. Easter day Jack asked Deb out and now they're together. It's cool but kinda weird. My best friend and Ex are now dating .. its ok as long as we're all still friends. :) Anyways, I like this guy , a surfer guy , named Cassidy. I don't really know him since hes kinda new to our school but I have time to get to. He seems cool anyhow. I am going to invite him this Sat to UCR to see Buck-O-9 and some other new bands for Spring Splash. It will be cool.
Well I guess that's all for now... Love, R.C.

( I guess I didn't have much to say after all)

April 27, 1996

Yesterday, Friday, I went with Scott, Cassidy, and this guy Josh to Oceanside Beach. Afterwards, he came over and hung out until Midnight. I invited him to a concert, but he has to go to a wedding or some lame stuff like that. BUMMER! He's really nice and has a nice Surfer body ( #NSFW) Well, Scott put in the CD " Friday I'm in Love" and I know he did it on purpose to make me laugh. Thats ok I still Love him like a best friend should. I gotta go to the UCR concert today in a while. I'm excited. I also have to call Cassidy to find out if he wants me to go to the beach Sunday again. He's soo cool.
Ok I gotta go get ready ~ R.C.

May 2, 1996
We started Flag practice again. It rules now! Yesterday night, Cassidy called and asked me out. HeHe! I like him a lot and hes a great kisser. ( I must've kissed a lot of guys when I was younger cuz I don't remember this) We're going to the movies next weekend to see " The Craft." He's also going to try to go to LA with us to the Whiskey to see " Trinity" play.
The UCR concert ruled! I was Skankin' to Buck-0-9 and some other bands.
Tomorrow, Me, Deb and Samantha are going to kick this chicks ass for messing with Matt. It'll be awesome. * Kindred Rules!*~ R. C.

May 17, 1996
Me and Cassidy are still dating. He's a really sweet guy. We're going back to the beach Sunday to go Surfing. Last weekend we went to see " The Craft". It was Rad. We didnt get to go a week ago to LA to the Whiskey because Cassidy got busted for something stupid. I felt really sorry for him, but I didn't have a ride to LA so I couldn't go. Oh, Phone's Ringing Bye ~ R.C.

May 21, 1996
Today was cool! Me and Scott got off Campus to go to lunch with Cassidy. But he didn't end up hanging with us because his mom came out and went with him . Sooo me and Scott went to McDonalds and saw Deb there. We didn't want to go back to school so we went to the mall instead and made it back ( with 2 minutes to spare) in time to go home on the bus. Scott swore he was going to get busted, but he didn't. It was fun.
Sunday we all three went to the beach; me, Scott, Cass. The guys were eating surf wax and we were talking about the Jesus Lizard story. Then we buried Cassidy's sandals in the sand ( Scott did it!) and went to Pizza Hut and jacked some pepper shakers for our collection. They're crazy but I guess I am too cuz I am always hanging around them. They're my best friends for guys and all. After the Beach, we went back to Scott's house and jumped in the Spa. It was hot!
This sucks! Tomorrow is the last I am going to see Scott or Cassidy for a whole week. The Punks are going to the River without me!
Anyhow, I am going to leave for the weekend and go to my Aunt's house. I think we are going to Vegas or something. Well I gotta go get ready ~ R. C.

No comments:

Post a Comment