Friday, July 9, 2010

Boy NEXT! Boy NEXT! Boy NEXT! Oh wait come back!

This is where it starts getting interesting... We are not onto the months of February - April. I think I had Spring Fever or something from the looks of it... read on to find out...

February 6, 1996
Talked to "Jack" Friday but he didn't mention anything about our "relationship" so I left it alone. (WTF was I thinking at this point?) "J.R." and I are getting closer! YES! But I'm still not sure about him. He seems immature. (Yes, yes he was.) "Steve" is a really sweet guy. I had my hair curled today and he said it looked beautiful. How sweet huh? Tomorrow I have to stay after school until 8pm for A.P. Biology. Thursday we're going to Griffith Observatory and Fat Burger in Los Angeles. (Yes, this was my first experience with the best burger I've ever eaten - then) Second semester the stupid skool fuct up my classes. Now it's a hassle to change them back. Oh well!
Sunday is my (Sweet 16 ) Birthday Party. I invited "Debby" and "Billy" (and "Dan"). Billy probably won't show up but oh well. I would invite "Jack" but he'll have some excuse not to show up as usual . Saturday is my Birthday #16!!!
(For some reason I was seeing Jack but I must've been dating Dan or interested in him at this point because he showed up to my party and is in some of my pictures.. I can't recall exactly but ... let's get to the next post eh?) ~ R.C.

February 23, 1996
It's been a while since I've written. Me and "Jack" broke up b-4 Valentine's Day. He was pist but it was his fault. I'm going with a guy named "Dan" now. He's truly a sweet guy. He respects me and treats me like a Queen. (He really didn't but somehow I thought he did.. can you say REBOUND?)
Tomorrow Me and Debby are going to work at Spencer's Gifts at the Tyler Mall (Ohh man I remember this , it's going to get good soon) from about 4-11pm. I'm gonna spend the night at her house. (We didn't end up spending it just with each other - no no no lesbo action you pervs! ...) We might go do something tonight but I have no $money$ so I don't know yet. I miss Dan.
(I remember he was in Firefighter academy and working so it was not often we saw each other) I hope he gets off work soon and comes over. Nicole ( my sister) is going out with his little brother Josh. (OMG I remember this kid) It's so cute. I see myself in her.
Bye for Now- R.C.

**** Caution! CAUTION! Don't say I didn't warn you *********

February 25, 1996
Yesterday was the greatest day of all time. Me and Debby worked at Spencers (doing Inventory). "James" brought a couple of his friends. One was named "Marc" and he was FIINE! After work about 12 pm we all went back to Debby's house until about 3am the next morning. (I remember her mom didn't like the fact that we were in her room with two boys.. sorry Mom!)
(NSFW) Marc and I ended up making out and he picked me up and kissed me for a looong time and we talked and kissed for what seemed like hours. (Umm wasn't I dating Dan? Dayum Gina!) He lives down the street from my aunt and uncle. I'm going to call it off with Dan anyhow because I like messing around. Oh yeah, the only trouble is that Marc has a girlfriend... .oh well .... Later . PS: Dan's an ass! ~R.C.
(Little did I know Marc also had a criminal record and would NOT be a great choice ... stupid teenage goth girl)

March 6, 1996
Haven't heard a thing from Marc yet. I think we're just going to have to be friends for now. Me and Dan are still together. I'm going to work at UCR this summer. I'm also applying for a job in Washington D.C. to be a Paige (gopher) for the Republican Party. I'd get about $700 a month and get to go to school there my Junior Year. (It was for Sonny Bono) We get to live in a Dorm and everyhing. Its Kewl!
This Saturday Me and Debby are going to a competition at Poly HS. We aren't performing though. Flags is now part of cheer and we have to talk to the advisor about it all. I hope it is a success. L8R ~ R.C.

March 11, 1996
Dan and I broke up last Thursday (I see a pattern now ... boys boys boys boys ... ha!) It's alright. I really don't have feelings for him anyhow. Last weekend was a BLAST! Me and Deb were hanging out everyday. I'm Exhausted! Friday night we went to the Wheelhouse in Hemet to go skating. We took Matt, Jack, & Steve S. We met Steve C. there. deb got pissed cuz he was hanging on some chick. Me and Jack were giving off "love" signals (HAHHAHAHA This makes me laugh) to one another on and off all night. When we were driving home he was sitting behind me and massaging my back. That shit felt good. I was remembering the good times we had and he wrote " I love you" on my back with his finger. After we got back to Deb's house he said he wanted to talk and that he loved and missed me and wanted another chance. (I guess I said yes)

Saturday Me and Deb went to Poly to watch the Competition. She was talking to some guy from Yucaipa but he wasn't all that cute. He was alright I guess.
Sunday Ruled! Me, Deb, Matt, Jack, Todd , Samantha and Deb's Dad went to the Ortega Water Falls in the big purple hippie bus we took for competition. Everyone was like " cool" when they saw us coming. It was really peaceful. At one of the falls Jack held me in his arms and told me he loved me. I knew he did. It was really romantic; picture perfect. Us, the water fall, the surroundings .. it was serene. Anyhow Deb and I ended up going on a little journey and found a secluded hideaway. Like a huge open area by a stream surrounded by a huge canopy of trees. It was awesome!
Anyhow me and Jack are back together. <3 ~R.C.



*** It's amazing to me how many boys I went through. Guess it goes to show that I just wanted to be loved and cared for. Tomorrow's posts will continue the story. See if I stay with Jack or how long I tolerate his boyishness. Who knows there could be a girl in the mix soon! ***

No comments:

Post a Comment