Friday, October 8, 2010

Means to an Ends to a Beginning

June 10, 1996
Today was the last full day of school ( Sophomore year) and only 4 1/2 days left until school's out. Last night I talked to Cas on the phone. he;s going to find a car today so he'll have one before his parents leave for the weekend. It will be kewl cuz then we could go places * hang out together at the house. This Friday we're going to Oceanside Who was I kidding? we practically all three lived there every week surfing and skimboarding.... not prime GOTH territory but hey, live a little.

Anyhow, I don't understand what's so interesting about my diary that Cas wants to read it. Oh well, but if my sister Nic gets a hold of it I'm dead meat! Cant wait until we get to spend some time alone. It's been miserable . What the hell did I know about misery? I was 16... Damn Boys!

Gotta Run! Bedtime and phone time.
-R.C.

July 2, 1996

A lot has happened since school got out. I am staying ( living) at Aunt Y's and Uncle R's this summer to work. I got a Job at Spencer's Gifts in M.C. Mall. The only bad thing is I'm really far away from my friends and Cas. He;s got a bug now so we can go places. I hope to get a car by middle of summer.
I'm leaving tomorrow night to go to N. Carolina to visit some of Papa's family. I'm going with Gram, Papa and Aunt Yv for 10 days. We're driving! I'm really going to miss Cas. Last night I had a bad nightmare. This chick was all over him and stuff. It wasn't cool at all. He can trust I won't cheat on him and I THINK he won't cheat on me . Come to find out , he was ...

August 20, 1996

Haven't heard from Cas in 2 weeks. I wonder if he's back from Mexico yet. These kids, were the days before internet and cell phones! but I heard from Brett yesterday. It was odd. He wants to see me n stuff. We were best buds until he was put in Juvy . He's getting out in Jan '97.

Anyhow next week we're going on vacation to Laughlin. Me, Aunt and Uncle, Amber and my neighbors are all going, It will be fun. Waverunning was my other non-Goth passion in the warm summers.

School starts Sept. 4th. It's two weeks away. That sux!
- R. C.

September 8, 1996
Well, me and Cas broke up 2 days ago. 4 1/2 months we went out for. I guess it's for the best but I do miss it. I think I'll live though.
THE CURE RULES!
- R. C.
PS: School started yesterday. It was ok. This year will certainly be a challenge for me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment