Friday, October 8, 2010

Manic Panic Bondage Fest


After a few months of on again off again dating or "seeing" guys at this point in my teenage life I decided to give it a rest... until...

October 14, 1996 ( yeah a month later)
Wow a month has passed since I last wrote. Deb and Jack are still together. Awwe! Love Birds!
I'm going to Europe Next year (since I joined Europe club).
I met this guy shocked? the other day at work at Spencers. He has flamng red hair (Manic Panic Helps). He's a really nice guy. We ( Me, Deb, He) hung out Sunday night in the parking lot after work. We're going to the movies on Friday. Me & Deb SWEAR we've met him before or someone who looks like him , anyhow but we can't figure it out. Anyhow, I'm loking forward to our date. His name's Jim btw.
Ok , So I went out with Lou's brother , James, a few weeks ago apparently I wasn't even single a whole month and I heard if he doeesn't get some action he basically dumps the girl anyhow. So I got rid of him and kicked him to the curb. Plus, he's too shy and Jim is very much more my type of guy. I don't know what it is about him but there's something. I can't see just yet what it is but, it's a good thing I feel and sense. I think we'll hit it off! I HOPE!
Oh, Brett called yesterday but I wasn't home so we didn't get to chat.. oh wellz.
Gotta Jet , Jim's supposed to call me soon!
-R.C.

Sunday, October 20, 1996

WOW, Just WOW! Last night, Me, Jim, Deb, and Jim's bud Joe went to Chili's for dinner & out to the coffee shoppe. Jim is so nice. He's been to see me everyday at work and today he even bought me a book from a favorite author; autographed to me - Kostantinos.
I can't believe him. He;s the greatest guy I've ever met, truly. He treats me like a Queen of the Night. We're going out this Friday Night since last Friday I was grounded. I don;t remember why I was grounded but prolly for lieing or ditching class because to me school was lame and easy ( GIFTED STUDENT HERE) In a couple of weeks we're going somewhere but he won't tell me where... I'm excited! Oh yeah! lamost forgot .. S and B are getting together... yay!
Gotta go to Bed...
-R. C.


And with this.. love was born.... wait until you hear what happened next ..... adieu!

No comments:

Post a Comment